Your Trusted Cable Assemblies and Wire Harness Manufacturers
Union Precision Industry, Inc. (UPI) understands that enterprises need high-performance cable assemblies to leverage the overall performance of electronic and electrical products. Whether you are an ODM or an OEM, UPI can offer value-driven cable harness assemblies, and other computer and electronic connectivity products. We manufacture cable harness assembly components such as connectors, shielding, handles and retention systems in a variety of materials and finishes.
From initial design to functional prototypes to full production runs, UPI ranks among the industryís most dependable electronics contract manufacturers.
Onshore design, offshore manufacturing
We manufacture wires and cable assemblies using copper, fiber optic, or multi-conductor wires. Our R&D and design facilities are based out of continental USA and our manufacturing plants are located in Asia. This has helped us strike a fine balance between cost and quality. In recent years, this arrangement has helped us consolidate our position as leading cable assembly and wire harness manufacturers.
UPIís unique capabilities and offerings
- UPI offers an unmatched LIFETIME WARRANTY on all standard data and networking cable products.
- Our facility is fully RoHS compliant, and we are an UL-approved, ISO/9001 and QS 9000 certified company.
- We work closely with customers to meet their exacting specifications pertaining to types of wires, types of connectors (male and female), shielding, handles, retention systems, and finishes.
Serving industries worldwide
UPI has experience and expertise in meeting the cable harness assembly requirements for industries such as: computers, internet, gaming, home theater, industrial raid system, medical, automobile, industrial machinery, telecommunication, and so on.
We extend a full range of services that include but are not limited to design, prototyping, manufacturing, and logistical support worldwide. In so far as our reputation as wire harness manufacturers is concerned, we stand ahead of the competition.
We honor small, medium, and large run production
Irrespective of the size of your production run, UPI is equipped to work with business requirements of varied volumes. We work in tune with your budgetary expectations and other specifications.
We are ideally suited to work with global clients owing to our deep knowledge of country-specific product and quality specifications. UPI customarily undertakes orders for Mil-Spec cable assemblies.
Hereís how we add value to your project
UPIís continued investment in the latest tooling, molding, and machining equipment adds value to customersí projects. With highly optimized costs of operation, we are able to deliver high value to OEMs, resellers, and distributors.
Whether it is a first-to-market product or an improvement to your existing cable assemblies and accessories, UPI gives you unmatched quality at viable costs. For more, please visit our dedicated cable division at www.firstcable.com
Cable Assemblies Capabilities
Types of Wires
- Copper wire: solid or stranded
- Fiber Optic wire: single mode (9/125), multimode (62.5/125, 50/125), Duplex or Simplex
- Coaxial wire: RG6, RG58, RG59, RG136, RG179, etc
- Multiconductor wire: UL2464, UL2725, UL20276, etc.
- Single hook-up wire: UL1007, UL1015, UL1332, etc.
- Flat Cable: Gray ribbon cable, rainbow IDE cable, twisted pair SCSI U320 cable, etc…
- Wire Jacket: PVC, PE, PU, TPE/TPO, Teflon, Plenum
- Straight wire, twisted pair wire
- Conductor Material: Copper, copper alloy, aluminum alloy
- Wire Plating: Tin over copper, Silver over copper
- 30 AWG to 12 AWG of conductor
- UL/CSA approval or Non UL
- Name Brand wire: We can use any name brand wire for assembly, please provide us with manufacturer's name and P/N
Types of Connectors (Male & Female)
Equivalents: We offer you the following equivalent connectors from overseas, which give you high quality cable assemblies at competitive pricing:
- MODULAR: 4P4C, RJ11, RJ12, RJ45, RJ48
- DB: DB9, DB15, DB25, HDB 26, DB37, DB50, HDD15, HDD26, HDD44, HDD62, HDD78
- CENTRONIC : CENT24, CENT36, CENT50
- COAXIAL: BNC, F-TYPE, SMA, etc…
- CIRCULAR: DIN3, DIN4,DIN5, DIN6, DIN8, MND3, MND4, MND5, MND6, MND8, MND9
- DVI: DVI-A, DVI-D, DVI-I, SINGLE/DUAL LINK
- FIBER OPTIC: ST, SC, LC, MTRJ
- FIRE WIRE: 4P, 6P, 9P
- USB: A, B, MINI 4P, MINI 5P
- SCSI: DB25, CENT50, HPCN50, HPDB50, HPDB68, VHDCI (0.8MM)
- SATA: SATA 7P, SATA 15P, SATA 22P (7+15)
- SAS: 29P (SFF-8482), 32P (SFF-8484), 4X (SFF-8470). THUMB SCREW, LATCH
- MINI SAS: 26P (INTERNAL--SFF-8086 & EXTERNAL--SFF-8088), 36P (SFF-8087)
- IDC: 10P, 16P, 20P, 34P, 40P, 50P etc…
- A/V: RCA, 2.5/3.5mm MONO OR STEREO, HDMI, COMPONENT A/V
- Connector/Contact Plating: Tin plating, gold plating with 5u' to 50u'
- Name Brand Conn: We can use any name brand connector for your speical application, simply let us know the manufacturer's name and P/N
- *MINI-USB(up-to-date version)
- *MHL(We had discussed this item in our sales meeting previously. BCL's source Viewcon was certified to supply this cable)
- *1/4” GUITAR INTERFACE
- *VARIOUS HOUSING & CONTACT FOR WIRE HARNESS ASSEMBLIES
- General Purpose Unshielded: Where noise and interference are not in your consideration, most economic cabling
- Single Shielded: An overall aluminum foil shield, prevent low to moderate noise and interference
- Double Shielded: Aluminum foil shield plus copper braid shield provide an extra protection where moderate to heavy noise and interference are expected
Straight, right angle, panel mount, board mount. Wire to wire or wire to board, or custom build per spec.
Friction, Screw, Slide lock, Spring latch, Jack Screw
- Wire Harness
- Internal and external for PC and Mac
- Home theater
- Industrial Raid System
- Industrial Machinery